Friday, May 25

Mastring Of Pray

Today didn't have school but i went to school to do my project in Yin Qi lab as there we taking photo with their lexture after that i bump in to my TKD Mate and we bump again to another TKD mate hahaha and he was taking a alcohol bottle nicely designed :D

Until around 5.30pm I went off alone to Singapore Plaza too meet up with my cell group people end up only a few were free to meet me. . . but i reached at 6pm. . .

So I was hungry and I pray and break fast as I today have to fast from 6am-6pm yeah!!! Lol I send a break-fast sms to adriel he return me with a “Amen” !!! lol ok so I was wanted to eat Mos. Buger but it was full so end up eating Long John Silver. . .

After that I went window shopping as I waited for them lol I saw this :>>>> RUBISK cube last time we played is 3 by 3 but I never saw before a 4 by 4, and 5 by 5. . . really is one of a kind….

Ernest reached and we waited for Edwin we went off to Ivan house but we forget to wait for many people as we were chatting away. . . and Ernest ez-link card was stuck in the top-up machine, Today cell group we a powerful one as it was a prayer meeting !!! man I almost eat clump 3 times . . . and surprising everyone today was on there knee seem rare!!! Ok that all !!!

Sweet Dream!!! @_@

No comments: