Wednesday, May 23

POC : The World End

Today I wakeup at 12noon where I missed the 12noon lesson and I didn’t go to school, so at home thinking who to go watch Pirates Of The Caribbean The World End with me support to go see it with my classmate but they at school now. . .

Around 3pm I received a call form Tyrone saying that JL wasn’t feeling well and he say until very horrible with her face very pile and her stomach very pain . . . man went I hear that cold sweat fall on me. . . and I called some friend in class to know what happen just nice ivy was there and she say she saw her walking very slow and look like crying. . .

After that I sms and called her but non respond so I pray for her as I tearing in pain in my heart!!! that all I can do if not I can went down find her. As this is what the class wanted me to do. . . ok never mind take care bah!!!

Then I Own Angline a birthday gift so I asked her to go watch Pirates of the Caribbean with me as I treat her to watch and just nice saw my class as they just finish watching oh man never call me go watch. . . nvm but anyway it was very FUNNY,GROSE,LAME,ACTIONPACKED & Touching story. . . my heartache more !!!!

After that we chatted a bit then we went home. . .
Before I sleep I pray again. . . . As I giving out my last energy to god. . . may god protect those who are in needs….

No comments: