Friday, May 18

Prayer Meeting @ RiverWalk

Yesterday went to school just in time for java test man no one tell me there only need to modify the code using the given files . . . and I have trouble doing it…

Nvm after that we stay to do the project man so hard and we were so hungry so we went to eat as we pass by yyq lab hahaha and just nice I helped Tyrone to add more business lol then later we eat and came back saw the rest of them coming out saying that the lab have people using so we all decided to submit by Monday. Then we went in to YYQ fish tank hahahah I mean the Lab. With four glass wall . . . I copy song form her and will be are waiting she put on her lame joke to us again and we got the face of unbelievable look. . . after that went to play pool with hung wei then I went to his house for a visit as I have time .. ..

After that around 6pm meet up with Edwin at city hall walk walk and then we went to Clerk Quark to meet the rest for prayer meeting. . . along the way we bought curry puff because we were very hungry nice and after the prayer meeting we went to eat at Fu Nan IT mall. . . long time never eat tecobell laio so we went to eat and talk abit. . . after that we went to took train home so tired. . . ok that all lol just downloaded Step Mania very nice game should try it…

Ok good night guys !!!!

No comments: