Wednesday, May 16

Fix & Get Fixed

Today seem to have no lesson but I went to school to finish my project as Jing Yi already in school early around 12.30pm ,I reached around 1pm… after that we did a litter bit only then went to eat. . . Hung wei , Yvonne Ong and Fishah talk about my life lol. . . so many comment but is good la….after that went home , as I went to cause way point to exchange my mother day gifts as I bought the sweater too small size hahahaha….

My bother make my Pc spoil . . . now haven hard time repairing it as many of my files is in there. . . I have no time to send it for repair so I was repairing my self, called many of my friend to ensure that is the wrong fault. I think is the mother board spoil. . . ok nvm I have warrantee but I have no time SAD.

Well that about it then I chatted with wan ni on the phone. . . hmm very tired and stress but I just don’t care much already . . .

Still wondring what's gonna happen soon, I already am christ like but all problem come finding me why? may be HE wanted me to grow more...

No comments: