Wednesday, August 29

Assign To Company

Today went back to school to know which company we going to be attach to lol, mine is at Jurong Port and my pay is kind of low too….

Saw JL wonder why is she here and thank to steph, JL did say a few word to me… “wa so far” only 3 word is enough, ok so went to see my lecture in charge and after that went to bugis with koen …. He is so stubborn, cannot even accompany me so shopping for stuff, I feel so fatup with him, so I drop at Bukit Panjang Plaza and called chee siang to talk…. At less that is someone who knows me and talk thing out with me…..

Thinking back, I really feel that Koen just used me like what he say to me, went people need me come to me else throw mw aside, now not his friend doing it to him, is he doing it to his friend who show care and consent to him.

I pray and hope that he know what he doing, i thank my lord that i still able to see her once more …… night :P

No comments: