Friday, August 3

Bad Presentation

Today went to school for presentation ~.~ I was early yet I took cab, and didn’t present well cause I don’t know the PowerPoint slide!!! So did a represent again…. And did the MCQ test oh man hard to pass!!!! After that we started doing project and I helped Eileen chat a lot ~.~ then went to help Yvonne to do some of her citect program!!!

After that went off with David and his friends to submit his projects, then went home to rest, bought LJS to eat and saw free dental road show in CWP hmm come to think of it I having toothache now a days , wonder is it wisdom tooth!!!Rest then went off to meet up with adrial at suntec lol after all arrived we walked to buy drink lol guess what unis and adrial insert the coin in to the vender machine it came out more money lol. . . $1 mutiply to $3.50 lol. . . god bless them . . . and they drive us to Singapore indoor stadium.As we reached, Singapore indoor stadium for the Festival of Praise… man first night already very power by his word. . . but the song is still hard to sing!!!
After that we walk home, suppose me meet up with steph, as I sms her early then she sms me so late asking me “where am I” ,then she reply I just went off and still say I didn’t call her.. didn’t even wait lor. I did sms her early to wait at the mrt station.Ok that it for today looking forward for the next day…. Happy nor sad is just a test to rise you up, as I pray again strongly.

No comments: