Thursday, August 9

National Day 2007

Today was surprise, Eliz called asked me want to come for NDP lol is like dream come true always wanted to see it but did have people to go with or tickets then i ask Angeline want to come, she suppose to go Kbox with her friend but then she meet me and went to NDP

we needed to reach around 2pm and finally catch up with Eliz and her friends Perlie was there also :> took photo can more photo ~.~

Still have people cut Q, lol Eliz started Oie them then the crowd joing in !!MAN!!~.~
And i took their photo those who cut Q hahahha....

Then we end up Q-ing the enter but somehow we end up in the field hahahaha cause my friend give up the tickets so we went to the field and be part of the Largest Human Singapore Flag by using the umbrella provided, and we also get out goodies bag.
And yeah so enjoy today , watched the firework after that, man this year firework come out of building, both my left and right hand are so busy cause my left hand was holding digital camera and my right was holding my HP to record different angle of the firework appearing everywhere.
After the we hardly get out of the crowed place and this year firework too smoky hardly can see…. As we took an hours to get out of there we went to eat at bugis man this stall only have 3 dishes but all of them are very delicious, that all for today, totally enjoy!!!!
I pray and praise him for all the things he gave to me!!!!!! Sweet Dream ~

No comments: