Sunday, August 26

Tamiya Race Round 7 2007

Today wake up early, went too park lane mall by taxi.... lol i reached at 11pm so today having a short race for me as i have to go work at 1.30pm.

Todays track was a wired one , bridge after Humps ~.~ hard one !!!! so need more 26 time to analysis the technique to fix a car.

Before my time runs out,fixed a new car and also my last try at 1.30pm, finally get in 7th place, and so i left for work, took a S$3 taxi ride down the road to my working place.... but didn't have much chance of winning cause the race is not over yet still have around 2hr so my places have been kick out by better racer.

lol could have stay a bit long for racing ~.~ cause to day didn't have much customer only about 100+ sales.

Free stuff taking back home lol, i took a chocolate biscuit.... they took other stuff!!!!, giving out free zoo tickets for every purchase of top-up or pre-paid card .....

saw a man slp like this OMG lol took him down in a photo >>>>
ok that all really grath i still can enjoy my day alot.... i keep on praying as i see the bless U gave. Nite

No comments: