Monday, August 20

Last Of School Day

Today was the our first and last paper hahaha we only have one exam paper didn’t have enough sleep cause of all the studying, exam have just started and JL is not here yet where is she at this time she going to be late….. Man worry just comes to my mind!!!!

But she did come anyway, after the paper don’t know what to do, went with cui peng they all after that me Tyrone and Jeffery was walking to grassroots went we realize that She was in font of me and we were going the same place!!! Arrrr but in the end they left and me and Jeffery went to play pool. . . . Played and played until I lost mood . . . thinking today is the last day that I’m going to saw her and heaven helped me, as we were going to the same place why didn’t I walk up to her and ask for a chat!!!!

But I didn’t, I just stone there . . . and even worst I even sms steph!!!! Come to realize if I look for her it only gets worst!!! So until the day we meet again I shall wait for the rest of my life, went home after that and over my body feel so tired, went to bed early today, still dream of the day we were having fun!!!!!

Yes I have lost everything but I have the one thing that is our memory~ it will be come a legend some day~ everlasting love that is what god puts in me!!! Thank You Lord for all the event that I have with her ! Good night!

Sweet Dream~ Thank You Faith!!! Is Faith we will meet again~

No comments: