Saturday, August 18

FireWork Festival 07

Today was late for service and went I reach I have to seat alone lol but in the end I was even nearer to the stage then them, after that no one want to go watch firework with me and I have to go alone cause is important to me as you see!!!

So was about 8pm I took MRT from expo to city hall and walk all the way to Marina Square food court at the balcony to watch fireworks and get to know an old couple lol, after that meet up with Sheng Yew and his friend then went to take MRT at raffles place lol end up we stuck with the crowed and I end up suggest to climb over the fence cause behide the fence was a free path!!! End up everyone doing it ….

But we didn’t do it cause too risky what if there a dead end hahahah. We then squeezed in to the crowd and manage to get out a life, then went to Raffle Place MRT to go home. But we somehow went to Woodgrove to eat and chat….. MRT finally having a good chat with Sheng Yew felt so much better….

A small clip of the firework i capture!!!! enjoy good night.

Firework is just a nice as the holy light from heaven!!!!

No comments: