Tuesday, August 21

Prayer Meeting Tuesday

Today went to prayer meeting, was bless, cause I have no money left in my e-link card, and I only have $1.20 in my wallet, but the driver was kind it let me on the bus, but the bus was full so have to stand all the way to there and I was almost last so I took at cab from there made it in time,

Was stun that Koen was here too and he seat beside JL lol and more than that there seated a few rows in front of us, nvm continue with the service. After that meet up with chee siang, and chee siang saw Koen before that, he ask him to pass down a message to me but in the end non of use get the message rite!!!

Along the way we meet up with steph and went to take bus home, wanted to meet Koen instead but he say he got exam tml , good lor, that time I tml got test you ask me out now like that how nice of you, feel like I’m been use went you said then really need me cause I know I’m kind at all time, but now is my turn!!!! Ok lor nvm now on the way home in bus writing, chee siang me and steph , still can be good friend won’t we !!!

Nite!!Prayer Strongly!!

No comments: