Monday, August 13

Rush Hours 3

Today suppose to go school to submit my report for the UNIX subject end up didn’t go, Thanks to Elian cause she just happen to be in school so I send her my report by e-mail and ask to help me submit, thanks…

But still I have to go town to submit my time-sheet for my work de, so meet up with Chee Siang as he is going to his camp we walked to MRT and he is taking bus as I take the MRT down to Bugis, on my way to the official, went to buy my TAKO POCHI yam yam hahaha oh so nice saw the auntie selling again hahaha so went over to have a chat, after submit went window shopping after that went to the arcade to see, not much people today. Someone dropped his lighter and I help to tell him that hmmm why am I so helpful hahahaha.

On my way back home, I was in train Jing Yi sms me to help on her java project hmm tml then help bah!!! Today my rest day so went out enjoy ALONE!!! hahahaha cannot seem to find anyone at this time. Went I reach Woodland meet Koen and went to the arcade lol surprisingly saw the NTUC auntie now working as the counter, after that we went to watch rush hours 3 yeah so funny!!!! But rather short film. And I spent all my $ . . . cause Koen don’t have $ sain now have to eat grass at home.

Then we walked back home. . . nothing much today man.

No comments: