Sunday, August 12

Tamiya Race Round 6 2007

Today morning suppose to go work at woodland sing song street 31 Blk 6, funny i should say i cannot find the place . . . cause the person mix up with place already . . . Today suppose Tyrone and His GF coming to take over me and my friend for work they did come.
So in the morning called those who live near by and found Chao Xiang to help me replace my friend for a while until 11pm called again in the afternoon finally found a friend friend of mine replaces me so that I can go race at boon lay, as still missing one more guy so anyone of his friend friend come take over as she took cab down after she alight i boated it and went to boon lay ~.~ my friend friend replace me from 1pm - 7pm so i got to come back at 7pm. finally reach boon lay and sweating hot.

Today did make it in the top few only completed the truck and there is free buffet to eat and also free gift hahahah. k took cab again back to work at 7pm went i reach nothing much to do already as they were closing.
oh ya wearing this fake tattoo, went i was at home washing man was sure a painful went all my hair was pulled out SAD_SAD.

So bless that i have work still i can participant in my event!!! Sweet dream!!!!

No comments: