Friday, August 17

No FireFlower

Today went back to school to submit the last project…. Reached school saw Yvonne Ong presenting to the director to get an DIST, after that even I finish my project I tio nag by the lecture saying that you suppose to show me last week …. Oh ok fine even mine is the complete but didn’t have marks . . . kind of unfair but is fair alright.

Only me Jing Yi, JL, Yvonne Ong and me where there in the cold freezing room for the every last time, chatting about how to celebrate birthday… After that went to buy cd-r to burn lol I was stun went I reached the shop the shell are all empty box with no cd-r so I went to the other shop in school only have dvd-r so nvm just bought it anyway only $1.05
After that Yvonne Peh came then Steph came!!! And it like old time again but then hardly talk to each other much!!! Must be very careful went I gone talk…. So I didn’t talk much, and I totally ignore JL cause I was playing games went she ask if I have card-reader…. Cause Yvonne wants to lead from me.

After everyone left I went home and bought Mos. Burger to eat after that meet my friend at orchard, went I was going up the escalator I saw JL, Steph & her friend going down lol they didn’t even saw me hahaha, well then went to TAKA for dinner at Pepper Lunch ,man I was so full but I keep eating lol today my body feeling wired because of what she say early on in class…. Hmm trying my best not to think but still ach!!!!

Oh well, today missed the firework as my friend were slow so didn’t see at all, always wanted to capture them all in videos. Nvm tomorrow still have this time going there early, is been a habit how as the first time was helping her to video the firework at that time.

Later on they slack until late night already wanted to gone home but I just hung around a bit longer, we went to a hotel to Q for the taxi hahahah and Eliz not feeling well went the driver keep jerking his car lol and she finally got home!!!

I did tell the drive that he keep jerking the car and my friend was having car sick!!! hahahaha tell them to save other from vomiting....

Thanks to my lord who hear my prayer!!!!

No comments: