Wednesday, August 1

Eat Sakae Sushi

Today work up late and get scolded by my mun cause I was late for school then don’t have time to eat my breakfast but I did eat before I go, reached school watch some of the group present and started thinking what to include in my PowerPoint.

Then start doing my project, lol today Huang Wei did the report but then it was lost cause something went wrong in the PC ~.~ hahahaha then went for the Beijing trip briefing. After that went back to class to find Crawford and Robert but then saw Yvonne Peh so talk to her for a while lol so long never meet her already. Staying back to do project hmmm hard working ar.

Then me, Crawford and Robert & JLwent off to Sengkang to eat Sakae sushi, on our way saw Shew Wen on the bus, man I make them missed a bus at Sengkang cause I have not enough $ so I went topup and they missed a bus then she keep nagging!!!

On the bus she come out with some stuns with Robert and I’m there enduring hahahha
Nvm about that, maybe she will be happy doing that oh well nothing I can do!!!

Ok then we reached and we start eat and joking all the way ~.~ so long never go out and have so much fun offcause I went to eat not because got her cause my ouse didn’t cook so I follow Crawford to eat is about $20+ per person I think is worth it bah so filling…. Man she eat like there no tml. . .

Now bloging on bus 161 on my way home hmm never had a chance to say goodbye!!!!

Reached home koen come and msn me hinting me that I fly him kite again, I didn’t even know lor, I guess I forget of something bah!!! Nvm someday we need to seat and talk thing out!!! Now having toothache hmmm ok I go slp laio!!!

Oh Lord please helps him!!!! Sweet Dream!

No comments: