Friday, August 31

Teacher Day 2007

Today went to my secondary school for teacher day, been ask by Marcus to accompany him as he is giving speech to the school, impressive. Went back to school is like went back to our past memory of it, a lot of funny thing happen and we didn’t know until now we recall it….

After that went to blk300+ to eat, man the fish ball noodle is so spicy, wonder went does it turn out to be so spicy ~.~ ok went back to school took some photo with out teacher who teach us, but some already left school.

From NT to ITE to Poly what a long life seem like many years have gone…. And teacher ask us to left out contact with her so went she free she want us to come back have give a talk to the people in school to encourage them to do well… I see helping them is one of the good thing that we can do!!! Righteousness, right? - “My Lord”.

Went home watched The Simpsons Movie, was great bring out the feeling in me, then later night went to Jurong to Race Tamiya, man so long finally got a free time and chance to test out all my cars, I must say excellent performance by my cars. After that they race R/C cars, then we went home and uncle drives us home :P. so bless and happy.

Never Stop Searching For You My Lord!!!!!

No comments: