Thursday, August 16

Koen @ Cell Group

Today almost finish with my PLF game, in the afternoon Koen come over to my house and he fall a sleep as I was trying to get my laptop to play MP3 for karaoke setting, I plug my laptop into my TV and amplify the sound using my karaoke speaker hmm still my laptop cannot support the software I only try “Realtek” ….

Around 6pm we went off to compass point to eat KFC then Ernest come to meet us as we took bus and went to Ivan house for cell group. I was shock that my leader ask me to pray for the offering, is was too sudden and I told him I was not ready in my heart. k I try next time, man we didn’t have cell group for about 3 weeks, finally getting back on track felt so good :D

Reached home suppose to give Chee Siang a call but after I finish my dinner he fall a sleep!!!! Oh well that about all. . . Some secret man to be keeps in our hearts.

Sweet dream people!!!

No comments: