Saturday, August 25

Sick Of The Year

Today I was sick yet I still went for service and I went early too, so post to meet Chee Siang to go because I was sick and need someone to accompany me but he cannot decide to go or not cause he have stuff to do hahahaha so as I travel alone seem rather a short journey to expo today,on my way saw Sheng Yew and Tain Yi on below my block lol seem like they having fun.

The service is long today hahaha maybe I was sick so it seem long, at the end of the service meet up with Chee Siang home, we went to wood grove to find Koen lol, I’m even more headache, ok after that went to buy bun to eat as I cannot eat much sore tore….. and more having fever and cuffing.

Finish watching spider man 3 on my laptop, and just fixed my car for tml race, if I even get back my healthy body first thing in the morning.

Praying for recovery, Thanks Adriel...

No comments: