Monday, August 6

Interview Beijing Trip

Back to school again!!! going project and helping other again hahahaha, Just remember that i got interview for the oversea Beijing trip later at 4pm lol. . .

Was about to show my project to my lecture when i found out i was late for my interview lol so i rush down, but end up waiting out side as I’m the last to be interview, lol the interviewer was good some speak English and some in Chinese . . .
hmm they give me a feeling that i won't able to go but in the end i receive a sms that i'm selected to go ~.~

ok that about it went home meet up with Chee Siang he meet me at cause way point and helped me carry my bag home, cause my sunburn was painful =_=kk, Thanks a lot pal.

Before i went to bed, saw this litter bug .... totally ignored it cause I was too tired. night praying as i lay my self in to bed.

No comments: