Saturday, August 4

Soul Burn

Early In The Morning
I Was Walking To Take MRT
Heaven Shine On Me

Today wakeup early to go sentosa with cell group lol mostly all of them late. . . after that we went to seat under the sun and chat lol. . . then we went to join Edwin and perlie classmate at the other beach and we played some funny game lol, is call “concentration” each of us need to intro and do a signature move. Then went to game start u need to start your signature move and follow by someone else a signature move and the person carry on… lol some funny fall fit… see> 2 Person Eating One Choky. And dance around the tree lol.

The we went off to play volleyball lol man was very hot hahaha I think I’m already sun burn as I didn’t put on sun block.

Good time always fly pass fast. And I didn’t went for the Jam church help out cause don’t have time to reach… form Sentosa to boon lay. After that went for the Festival of Praise again. . . Is getting better :P oh man is fully packed and Chee Xiang cell group cannot get in as they went home ….

After the service, on our way to the bus stop we saw a dog playing fescues cool~ Reached home bath in cold water to help my body cold down on man it seem so cooked !!!!

As I pray on my bed to sleep!!!

No comments: