Wednesday, August 8

Microsoft Cert. Test

Last night spending the whole time on my sister computer to revise the MCQ answer....

lol and this morning I forgot the time and date lol, also saw kindergarten celebrating singapore birthday as I was going to rush to school went I called my classmate to confirm in the end shars was sleeping when he answer my call and he mumbo-jumbos .... so I called someone else and mine was 2pm so I went back home, I forgotten some of the MCQ answer so I revise more.....

Reached school saw my classmate and they say got people fault then I feel a bit nerves, cause most of the mock test I did nether good nor bad….

Then after the test I get my result, were I saw no one else was there all left early, left me and JL there. . .

Got a 863 point out of 1000 and she did well too …. So don’t have to worry about anything more or less…. More provoking is that she say goodbye to everyone except me lor. Fine then….

Reached home suppose to meet koen and I went home too tired then later he called ask me come out as I so tired wanted to sleep already, wa still play softball …. Even sain I just bath~!!!!

Then he mood swing and went home ~.~…. Cannot we just seat and chat thing out !!!!
Ok went home prayed for him to get better some how!!!! Good night people.

No comments: