Saturday, November 4

Answer & Question

Today wake up late lol so after my breakfast went to race then as i have no enought time so i never try much after that went to take mrt as i have 1hr to reach there . . . went i reach tanjong paga i have no enought time left . . . so took a cab =_=lll as i reach just now . . . cst me $18 hize. . .

Then after service CG member celebrate pearlyn and my birthday together and they gift de me a shirt how nice thank guys and i made a wish that i will tell my parent about coming to church but i know they don;t like it..

They went out to eat as i went home cause quite tired after all . . . after resting and my parent reach home from their karaoke lol i told them but still get scolding from them la asking me not to go anymore lol . . . hize but i try see how lor.

K going to bed thanks everyone . . . tml what to do ? no idea maybe having some friend over to my house bah . . .

Those have wished me happy birthday thank to : Yin Qi, chee siang, CG member , Vanessa ,chee wei & JL (writing it on msn nick =_=lll). . . and most of all my parent hahahah ~.~ they bought me a cake and asking me tml go out to eat with them . . . :P but the cake hor my sister eat already =_=lll haven even blow candle hahaha nvm la . . .

Just played Battle Field 2142 nice but my computer lag lol . . . k going to sleep . . . Wish will be granted if u have the heart to go do it . . . my wish is simply but hard to do~ i will wait for the time when it is correct for me to grant my wish. . . Sweet Dream to everyone out reading my blog good night and let have a good day tml :P

No comments: