Saturday, November 18

That All I Got

Today wake up late suppose to meet friend at Jurong east for icesketing at 9am i was late so get change and went by taxi ~ so long never sket still can manage abit la.

lol then there got someone birthday so it played the birthday song and it was raining bubble lol
around 12noon i went off as i have to go MARINA SQUARE LEVEL 3 KIDDY PALACE for my tamiya race lol having a hard time finding that place lol saw my friend there so long never keep in contact. and there goes the race only pay $5 for the whole day , fighting for the timing. . .

At first i was happy that i get first in place for about 1hr then more uncle come and i was kick to 6place . . . then ernest come and watch me after that he went to buy elizabeth birthday cake and present :> around 3pm+, then i meet elizabeth at city link so i ask my friend to help me collect my prize if i won any and i run off as she reach already and i ask her to help me buy hotdog bread cause i really no time to eat at this morning just drink milo only . . .

Thanks elizabeth o you big time. . . then we took mrt to expo together for service as today was her birthday too. then after service we have a small celebrating with her before we all left. . .
thought they all went to tamipniess but they went bedok so i went home as i left with no $ cause today i bought my birble lol finally got it after so long alway wanted to have one.

Then on my way home i called yvonne to ask her do her cisco luck i remeber cause it all end at 3pm today , then reach marsirling called chee siang to meet him as he just book out from camp and he seem so tired but he still good la come out to eat with me and borrow me the $.

People i O $
Adrial : $10.45 for the bible cause i only left with $30
Elizabeth : Hotdog Bread $
Yvonne : $20 that time dinner with her
Chee Siang : $5 for the supper

Total : about $ 35++
sad_Sad i still need $ to buy my tamiya car cause today i choing my car and it breaks . . . and all i left was few cent . . . tml i wanna go race again racing make me feel alive :> maybe meeting yvonne to bring her go play hahahah k see how tml feel so tired. and my leg hurt from today icesket . . .

Sweet Dream, i pray a joyful life for them~ all of you all. . .

No comments: