Thursday, November 2

Got To Have Faith

Today morning lesson only 5 people in my class attende lol after that went to eat and go to went to library cafe to use the pc there to do CISCO lol i have the files with all the answer :P min kai , tai yong , JL , steph and me lol then cannot find the files thought never save it in there and i online ask my brother so send me though msn then end up wasting time cause the rar files cannot been read as that pc don;t have winrar. . .

Then also found out that we have the files in my tumbdrive lol so later on jeff and jeffery come along so we all do the quiz there then went to lesson lol today lesson was intersting lol as i having headach =_=lll unlike me today doing nothing at all hize . . . then all the work done by JL and steph =_=lll after that lesson went to bought some food to eat :> then like that lor. CP today very lame and funny lol as well as our class donno why alway this lesson very funny and intersting .

After lesson went to bishan with Yvonne :> lol share ice-cream with her =_=lll as she cannot finish all then went to that shop to see again and bought it this time :> hope i not making wrong decision again HAND OF FAITH pls help me i pray and pray every night and day. . . some day the light will shine . then after that went meet friend to go cell group lol today very fun ..... and also very very tired for me hize why no one care ? hmmm strange a 2 story bus just park below my block lol so big very odd....
photo edit by : JL
k going to bed early bah want to have more rest as i dieing without rest...

No comments: