Friday, November 24

Jiang Ling Surprise Birthday

Wake up late again . . . then prepare for today as we need to go school to do project. . . so today Jiang ling birthday and all have been work out as the class have planed . . . hmm the U2 bag was too Observe to see it so search my store room for some other brand de bag . . . On my way to school was thinking of taking mrt but took taxi as it was raining and i don;t want the present to be wet.

The reach school went to lab and meet up with some of my classmate and we start doing vb . . . teached them and yin qi help me wrap the present and stuff. . . as von suddenly bring her come and we like stune and yin qi hide the present just in time phew . . .

After that next lesson they went to eat and we off to do our work today very rush . . . too much thing to do nearly overtime doing it. . . i was so busy runing all over the place to help my classmate don't even have time to do mine work . . . lucky yvonne help me to clear most of them.
then i remeber i haven wirte the birthday card. lol donno what to write hize. too much to tell her but is a brithday card so nothing much to write just asked her to call me ~

lol second time given people brithday card and with all people de signature i see laio very happy is like wa they willing to write that card lor. then also everyone helping me . . . i'm too touch donno what to do at that time also and i really afaird that she mighty don;t accpect it . . . and was thinking asking other people to give her rather then my self as she still don't wish to talk to me.

Then was walking out of the classroom then the class they all pulled me back in to the room and ask me to give her so i'm stune . . . and i walked all the way to her desk and called her and i say to her wish you happy birthday and i hand over her the gift and the class started to sing her birthday song as she was brass in red with her face and then she teared out . . . and i know she still don't wanna talk to me so i left the room with my classmate and went home .

On the way to mrt station yvonne reciever JL sms asking the present is form the class or from me. . . hahahah hize . . . then she never reply anymore~ if she happen to talk to me early on, i was thinking of taking her out to dinner with some of the classmate !!! but it already turn out well so i don't think i will ask for more ~ thanks god for letting such a beautiful day. . .

After that went to cwp with to eat LJS acompany by jeffery . . . ;P ar~
what has been planed:
1) bring the present to yin qi to wrap without her knowing about it.
2) let her think that i did care anymore hahahaha but i did care alot lor.
3) let her think that i don't wanna give that present anymore so i pass it to yin qi as i empty handed
4) wait till end of school then give her the present.
5) sing her a birthday song
6) Treat her eat dinner if she got talk to me if not never mind lor.


Don't mean to make her cry . . . hize but is her birthday anyway :P all the best gal may your wish come ture~ really really want to talk to you so much is already been 3 week since i speak a work to you ~ Endurencs + Petition = Ture Heart! k hope some day you will speak to me again. . .

This is what i want to tell you by the song of : 星语心愿

我要控制我自己
不会让谁看见我哭泣
装作漠不关心你
不愿想起你 怪自己没有勇气
心痛得无法呼吸
找不到你留下的痕迹
眼睁睁的看见你
却无能为力
任你消失在世界的尽头
找不到坚强的理由
再也感觉不到你的温柔
告诉我星空在那头
那里是否有尽头
心痛得无法呼吸
找不到昨天留下的痕迹
眼睁睁的看见你 却无能为力
任你消失在世界的尽头
找不到坚强的理由
再也感觉不到你的温柔
告诉我星空在那头
那里是否有尽头
就向流星许个心愿
让你知道我爱你

Happy 20th Birthday~Sweeties Dream Ever ~

No comments: