Monday, November 27

My Fault

All is because of me , making thing worst . . . Steph don't want to talk about it anymore. . . she just want to leaves it as it was. . . cause the only thing i do is getting her on more problem.

Why everyone belevies me not her why i have my wrong doing but why u all blame her. . .

I even bet everything for tml meet out to talk but she don't want it why. . . i losing everything why she don't want it.

Wendays I think i going to keen down infront of the class to do somthing about it. cause she worth beening friend what she teachers me is alot . . .

I tear chatting with her on msn i donno what to do anymore, i maybe never will talk to anyone of them anymore. i hurt 3 time and this time i really wanna die so badly. . . i just want to talk that all why cannot me more simple that . . .

No comments: