Tuesday, November 7

Wonder Wonder Wonder

Today been so lazy lol anyway fixing back my Pc to my room and doing lot of pc work lol nothing much hize i think about my future lor . . . what to do ~ sms JL to tell steph but never reply me guess they still ignore me bah hize. . . i donno why got this feeling so wired make me very scare lol. . .

K that all for now been playing gun bound lol. . . nothing much to do at home bah . . . just before my birthday already end up like this hize, and i don't even get greeting form them for my birthday guess i'm no longer important to them , feeling so down why i think is my cell making it so hard for me as once i done a wrong thing it happen make me feel so bad. . . hope it wont affect my studies , have e-mailed steph cause i think both of them already blocked me form msn ? k good night ~ tml see how. . . i wanna talk to them again, went will i have that chance? . . .

oh god pls help me , i seek for the peace in our life , no more quarrel , no more hate , no more any of this just want them to be happy as normal pls , I pray in the spirit of the light ,heal them all .

how i wish i have both of them will celebrate with me but never once i donno why hize . . .

good night sweet dream!~

No comments: