Monday, November 13

Not Afraid Of The Truth

School as usually . . . suppose to meet up min kai and some classmate de but then was late so like that lor. . . after that went to meet them anyway, borrowed a room use of only 30min and so . . . today the first lesson i don't even know what to do. . . so hard that subject hardly anyone in the class are listening and man few more week got to pass up the project already.

Need some help from my Pro friend hahaha. after that lecture . . . don't even bother what that leture teaching . . . she keep calling people to seat here and there . . . lol learn on my own better readed the lecture book on my own and also get CMS notes to see too . . . :P guess that once in my life CMS is usefull to me !

After that went to play acrade with classmate and only a few game there also make then enjoy a wonderfull day! oh ya got to work on report for the networking already ~.~ k k we see how !

After that kok yong drive us home ~ ar~ so tired . . . on my way back home saw tain wee lol thought my friend are at woodgrove eating but too bad not there. so i went home to eat my dinner. Called most of my friend on phone to for a chat to see how are them :P and there goes the time hahhaha. . . On with my game programing.

Wonder what will happen in my intersting life as adriel say have faith in god? k good night to all my friend out there no matter good or bad you are still are my friend. oh ya remember me of a bad friend "JACK"~.~!!! that i don't need to say his heart very "FOX" hard to be a friend but nice meeting you~ hahahah

I Told the truth already ! i have not done anything wrong why am i end up in this state? Puzzled for so long have no idea or clue what going on around me still a mystery to me , guess one day someone or somthing will hit on my and give me see the answer!!! good night sweet dream~

No comments: