Saturday, November 25

Prayer Answed . . .

Today went for afternoon service lol very exciting lor as today will show to total pledged :P ~ then after service i have bible study lesson so called CIC not bad la still have someone i know to accompany me :P then take train home as suppose to meet up with chee siang to go eat but since he went to eat with his ns friend so i want to wood grove to eat alone as i walking there i called some of my friend that always use to come out to eat ah seng and kok yong & cui peng ~ lol.

They all come accompany me anyway but was after i have finish eating lor hahaha was talking about stuff here and there planning of event in December . . .

Reached home have a break and went online :P oh many more homework as just reciveved a mail from tai yong . . . tml my friend coming over to help me.

Just Spented all my time to chat on msn with my friend , some of my friend so long never chat so got to catch up with it ~ and just chated with steph. . . now i know what happen she angry with me for making so much problem in her life that all she didn't tell JL about anything. . . is someone who is close to me who stab me from behide and trow the blaming on steph . . . no wonder that day she so fire up and kick me out from the project group ~ . . . and yet so many people have know what have happen as i talk and blog it online . . . monday i will boardcast the ANSWER to everyone who reading and wanted to know who is the stabber who stab me so hard that now i lose every feeling in the world. . .

What am i going to do to that person depend on how heavry that person sin is. . .
k going to bed really really hurt in my heart that i blame on the wrong person ~

Good Night . . . i been betray i should know earlier now it hurts more cause more people have been hurt by me. . .

No comments: