Tuesday, November 28

Prayer Meeting

Been tearing since last night . . . don't really sleep well . . . around afternoon went to meet up with Ernest to go for prayer meeting at YMCA school . . . i pray with all my heart and my tears keep dripping non-stop i feel so hurt went steph say that everything i have done for them was all wrong and always making problem for them.

After that went to eat at plaza sing. . . and then took a train back home and is already 9pm suppose to meet james to come my house to study with him one but too late already.

Also tml my cisco test now revision lor. just wakeup from a deep sleep cause last night didn't get to sleep well . . . i sweat well sleeping . . . that wired . . . and my eyes hurt also . . .

I wanna talk to you so badly but i donno how to face u with so much problem. . . Dream well . . .

CLICK HERE

No comments: