Thursday, November 9

Stress !

Today very tired , i the only one went school to tap card but today jeffery come along with me la so is like wa lucky got people come. and then there was steph seating behinde was thinking of talking to her but i'm scare lol . . . got the feel like, my head wanna bomb already. . .

After the lesson went to blk M but there was no PC to use then we went to library cafe and saw steph there doing project. . . then there de com also no VB 2003 =_=lll so we do cisco instead. . .

Been very stress, feel like talking to them but they still ignore me like that . . . i really feel so bad within me. . . JL will know how it felt cause that time they having cold war and i can see it. really not the position you wanna be in.

Today early went off at 3pm so is like sain what to do. then went taking kok yong car home . . .
hize really cry on my way home lol asking people out to acommpany me to eat also no one was free. . . keon at sch, marcus at home going out soon . . .

Then reach home mum give me $20 for her toto she win . . . lol hize but still got so much to tell. went will i be able to told them all the stuff that happen to me?.. .. the present everyone was rite got xin yi can already no need to give so expensive de. . . but what to do? left with 14day. and i have the class support. k la going to bed wish me well, don't feel so well this few day at school.

Ivy & Sandy bought me a birtday gift really love it very much gals :> a wallet (i'm touched) but still been more touch by all the thing my sec sch & poly classmate done to me.

GOOD NIGHT TO EVERYONE HOPE ALL THE UNHAPPY STUFF CAN BE FORGOTTEN!
WISH TO SEE YOU LORD HELP EVERY SOUL WHO ARE INJURY & HURT >.<

No comments: