Sunday, November 5

My 20th Birthday

Today wake up early around 11pm then went to set my PC up at living room. . . cause today CG people coming over my house lol and my mun and dad keep nagging at me lol. . . but then after their come and we played lot of thing and my parent bought chicken curry and mee hon for them to eat lol why my parent keep asking people to eat lol. . .

Some time i really dislike my mun so nagging at thing lol but i also know la she really need someone to talk as she love to talk lol. . .thought today steph coming over my house but she never. . . but yesterday she say she will be coming ? . . . After they left suppost to go vivo city with my poly classmate but was already 7pm and no time to reach there in time so i sms them i'm sorry cannot make it on time ~.~ suppost to go dinner with my parent de but i never hize very upsad that i never get to go eat with them. . . and my parent bought me my FV ham and marshroom pasta :D thanks . . . and a sorry for been rude cause was alone at home and i missed all the outing with my classmate.

Then asked chee wei to come over to keep me acompany thank and u really are quite lol talk more lol if not i will be board hahaha k thank any way :P he help me clear all the remaining food lol power saio but also free dinner for him :P

After he left kok Yong called me and they all from vivo city sing me a birthday song really touched me cause today i thought no one care lol .. .. but now i know from their voice seem so touching to me. . . and Min kai happy birthday to you also~

After that qin seng called me down to my blk for a celebrating bah and i thought only a few coming but went i reach i was stune already so many people on the playgound then they fake me in to a chat then all the suddenly sing me a birthday song and marcus holding a cake . . . OMG i almost tear out lol but holding it back so hard cause they never say got any celebrating ~.~
and then we ate the cake and char for awhile and left. . .

People Who Wished Me:
From Friendster : Zhe Sheng, Amelia & Vivan
From Msn : Angeline , James , Sheng Yew, Yang Feng, Yvonne , Yion Qi & Mel
Form SMS : Jiang Ling , Ying Qi , Chee Wie , Vivan , Yvonne , Wei Wen , Kok Yong , Chee Siang & Marcus
W230 & My Parent~:P

After Today Really was very fun i cannot wish for anything more . . . but there is just one wish there wont come ture lol guess bah is a simply wish but is seem hard to that person lol. k going to sleep once more HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIN KAI AND MY SELF SWEET DREAM~

No comments: