Friday, November 17

Dark Arura

Today Went school late lol don't went for ELP and also late for lecture and all my classmate de card was with me and i don't tap it hize . . . sorry guys really tired and after that they skiped lecture went play arcade . . . after that we went back to school for 1pm lesson and i really almost cannot make it as i don't have VB 2003 at home . . . and today rushing my work as yvonne we at home resting as she is sick so all by my own . . . today class eveyone hate that teacher cause he never check out work and he went off telling us that we never finish in time and never let him check giving us low marks . . . still say that we are slower then the other class (as in lazy). . .

Next lesson this one i really sain as i donno what to do so i try all i can need to learn and catch up as you all know i been split up to group with yvonne so she not here and i have to choing all my work. only finish what today require to do the previous one i don't have. . . lucky for me i donno why i have to wisdom to do after i stugger alot went reading the question and thank to all my classmate that helped me Jeff helped me to finish the MS access work as i have to finish my project work. . .

After that was about night then i really hungry but don;t wanna eat at foodjunction as my mum got cook :> so went home with jeffery and tyrone. went cwp to buy a bread to eat on my way ,walking home. . .

At home doing cisco with tai yong lol we dicsuse togther and also vb =_=lll headspin like hell . . .
and just recive a e-mail that satday and sunday having tamiya race at marina square. . . lol tml cannot as i have icesket in the morning till afternoon and then went service. sunday will be going ba. k so my really is my fault? that everything happen on me is i deserve one? k lor if this is what is already planed LET IT BE!! and I'm Sorry . . . but really need to talk head to head about it as i really wanna know what really happen. . .

Just played BF2 lol seem so long never play . . . hize life is also like a battlefield see how start the war and end people life for furture. . . i hate war . . . k good night then guess that i won't ever been talking to you anymore bah~ is hard to say goodbye but day by day we will don't even know who already. . . but memory will alway remeber forever. . .

Something Tell me bad thing gonne strike on me!!!! but i'm in weak state now will i live for the day? god only knows. . .

No comments: