Monday, November 6

Don't You Realize?

Today early been scolded by my mun cause i haven clear up my pc and it till in the living room with my TV lol. . . k then went off to school as i went over to CWP to get a present for min kai hahah been a happy giver but who will give me? lol . . . .

Then reach school give the parent to MK lol then he was wondering whereter to open it out of not hahahah then he open is a micky mouse mug lol very nice that mug hahaha :P
after that went with the class to next lesson =_=lll after that in the lecture lol yvonne change place and seat with me to chat and all the suddenly there is a quiz . . . and i thought wanted to sms steph to told them got quiz but i forget she lost her hp . . . then was sms JL but she reach already so nvm . . . and the quiz was very tricky . . .

But something was wrong in the picture . . . today steph and JL seem a bit wired no like noramly day . . . hmm wondering what happen? after i reach FJ von went out to meet her friend so i acompany my classmate to eat and went to play arcade and pool lol... they all play until very rolf lol . . . after that went to play pool and then went back to lesson. . . today lesson very intersting.

After doing my work went over to talk to steph but end up she very unhappy at me and i don't know what i have done making her so angry. then i try guessing who make her so angry . . . but i really have no clude . . . and i feel so unwell within me . . . really wondering what have happen. . .

which make me think back i remeber in the lecture yvonne and JL was talking about steph somthing something and i didn't really listen... and they have been very slient . . . and i called yvonne what happen why they both so anger on me. . . ? and von say that she told them more drama story . . . and i get wack . . . ask von forcs me to say and me myslef don't want to say + cp also helping me not to tell anything is better and up yvonne focse me to talk if not she went over to steph and complain . . .
To Steph if u are reading this pls note and read twice : the only thing i told her is about she going to church that all. . . and i really don;t wanna give you any more trouble and problem for u anymore...
Also blame on my self for been so nice too people alway giving away extra infroamtion which cause everything . . . sometime i really donno who i can trust and not to trust. . . but some sercet i need to keep for steph regradless life or dead lol is really important~
This is the ending u want yvonne? by saying all out make u feel better and making more people feeling worst !!! and not once but this is the 3nd time already. . . 1th time with tyrone, u went to told him and complain about the thing that i told you. . . 2nd time about the data of exame . . . now this . . . how many more you wanna do !!! but u really need to change on this
k going to bed soon but my heart is worry about all three party =_=lll why need to be like this have u all forgetton all the thing we do~!~ pls make handsake and forget all the hates. . . good night .

No comments: