Friday, November 3

Energyless

Today trying to be active in school but just cannot my mind still not there and i'm like a zombie ... still making steph and JL wordless by my unawake mind with all the word i ask and say . . . sorry guys really cannot . . . need more rest

After today lesson been doing all the cms & cisco test for them . . . today yvonne never come to school wonder why never reply my sms. . . don't alway like that not coming come for the sake ok. then after school went to take mrt together with JL and steph. . . JL going to CG and steph went with me to woodgrove to eat prata :P but on the way we saw her friend :> . . . non me and JL know that guy.

A long way back and steph lost her phone in school again . . . how many time need will this curry on no good u know. . . hize . . . k then have a chat and eat with them....

Thoes who know my brithday thanks hahahahahah no event for my brithday leh hahaha. . . a ready know what suppost to happen hize am i a friend to her ? lol nvm guess i'm not he friend after all just a tool. . . lol to her , her good friend was only steph. . .

Was really tired just arranged some of my photo and saw many happy monent that i photo it nice. . . k tml a good day hope i can pass that day. . . good night sweet dream....

We are the Stars, that shine around the world
You are the star, that's i will wait for you.
You are my star, that's will bring the world happiness
We are journey to the Star

No comments: