Friday, November 10

Staber Never Rise

Today went to school late lol cause cannot wakeup as i very sleepy! but is ok cause this morning was E-lecture so asked my classmate to help. As i reach still early lol.

Then went eat with some of the classmate and we went to lecture . . . lol talk more then listen. Follow on to lab, been doing fine alone in class, and then was busy doing all the homework or project work need to been done. and saw JL trouble with the vb code so send a copy to her since she ignored me. Great I don't even know what happened. . . also send a copy to some of my classmate.

Then on project work steph told teacher to break us up, fine with me lor want us to fail that subject, the best part is i don't even have a backup of the project form them lor me and Yvonne have to start from the starch, i don't even know that i'm a human anymore . . . been over stress and overshock form what have happen within this few weeks. i think i gonna be on hibernating. . .

After lesson went to CWP with yvonne and cui peng to catch a movie , sorry james they don't have time for DOA cause too late already so we tml then watch ok, after the show lol man was a funny movie then we went to eat at carvana ~.~ i'm over fulling ~.~ then von have to go she went to take taxi home as me and CP walked home.

Great Still On the Forground Wondering What Happen, went people on the background doing stuff i don't even know what i did wrong ~.~ I already left with nothing , really is nothing let for me. so i guess that all for me i'm done for now ~ still have to walk a long road to paradise.

I guess that networking steph will also do the same. . . so i think i have to start on that before end up with nothing again. JL take care i can no longer talk to u no more as either one of u wanna talk or tell me what going on!!! Good~Nite.

Hibernating . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: