Wednesday, November 8

No Tuning Point

Today kok Yong drives me Cui Peng , Jeffery and me to school and i have to go tap card cause almost all the class card is with me . . . then after that today nothing much during marketing. . .

When to find steph and JL at canteen but they still don;t really talk to me . . . nvm went back to lecture and only for a while we went out play pool lol . . . ok la play play then later went class . . . nothing much today hize . . .

After lesson went to eat then they all going home so kok yong drive me and cui peng home.

I found out that i been in church quite some time already just watched some video i took last time lol since july 2005 ~.~

Just went out to eat with kok yong hahahah now going to bed tml very sain cause everyone pass the card to me and i alone going to school . . . hize. life is tough one wrong move it really kick ur butt. no people is perfect, everyone make mistake... hize really donno what to do . . .
Really have a great time been with them hahaha hize let the fire burn all the pain to be gone~
Night everyone tml will be a better day bah hope so T.T still heartach after what have happen but still as everyone say still need to live for a life.

No comments: