Thursday, November 30

Headach Of Tears

Today been headaching once i wake up in the morning i was thinking of not to go to school for today but remember all the admin card i have to tap for my classmate it not they will be ja lat . so i die die also must go. enduring the pain so much pain yet i cover it up with a smile to people who i meet today.

Just a face to tell them not to worry. in my dream last night i dream of my dead and went to class as a soul that trying to give everyone my last goodbye. . . but it seem so sad and yet so scary to them . . .

Just nice kok yong called me to go school , cause he driving today oh thank god lol , reach and tap all the card , seat in the lecture just to pass my time cause really resting . . . my head so pain . . . i think i cry too much which hurt my mind already. . . after that got a 2hr break went to find yvonne at her house down stair . . . she so lazy bluff me all the way to her house de mac. . . say that meet her in sch then she say meet her at her mrt station then end up meeting her at her mac just below her house . what a way to treat a sick person all the way form school to her house mac. . .

Nvm then took cab to school as she eat until no more time lol. JL did call her and say she is have Gastric pain so didn't come for 2 day already. i donno why i still care but i do care lol. after class went to cell group today not that bad but tired and so headpain . . . T.T after that took cab home but i have no $ .. still O so many people $ oh my tml also didn't have $ to eat. first time end up with no $ . . .

K tml hope my last wish can come true. . . Sweet Dream alway . . .

No comments: