Wednesday, November 15

Nei Jiu (Feel So Sorry)

Today went school with a heavry hard . . . and after the first lecture there no more lecture for today so we just hung around studying for the lab test . . . and they start questioning me what happen and all those stuff. . . i donno how to answer as i don't really get the point. i holding my tears back untill i kind of been so lough on them . . . sorry not to mean it.

Then later on marketing ~.~ so sain after that went to eat and went to find Min kai they all then we went to the lab to get ready lol today all change seat =_=lll as the lab test start first few question is easy but end up the the end of the paper is very hard. . . and people started copying.

After lesson went out with yvonne only cause eveyone seem to have their own event. kokyong ,Cp went home , minkai and his gf went out , yin qi and her friend, emily and her bf, jeff and some classmate went eat .

so me and yvonne took cab to orchade to walk and eat lol really joke alot hahahaha too funny until we sain 1/2 already something lough too much become very sickening lol. we have pizza and Lasagna spented me $42 lol i treat as yvonne treat me took cab . . . but end up no $ left.

After that i follow her to her interview hahahah then we lost donno where the mrt station and we anyhow walk get also can get there. thought going blowing with her and her family but sher mum don;t want so i went to meet up with adriel for bible study :P he seem so sick but still make and effect to give me and a friend bible study :P thank and hope you get well for tml~

So my day have ended as a long way home~ and i do more phone call and research on all the stuff that JL don't believe in me. i never do anything that harm her or what, i didn't lie cheat or steal my way. i earn my way ok. i went church since july 05 in a chinese church but don't really know how to write as i only hear. . . but i was lucky that steph bring me to W230 and now i'm so happy that i got to knwo more about the bible. . . lucky me i have save MSN history. . . just now spent all my time searching for my evidence. . . now i have my evidence i can prove to you i'm not what you think i am ok. the only wrong doing is the jacket only. . . that i sorry other you O me. . .

Then just now i talk in the phone with some of my friend and i cry yet my mom still ask me not to use HP to call as it can hurt my ear. . . wth lor i crying yet she still care for my ear . . . never mind but after i hung up she asked me what happen . . . i told her nothing much la just some classmate of mine kick me out of project group with no reson or what so ever. . . don't even tell me what she so angry about ~K too tired to continue...

Got to go sleep tml long day see ya good night. . . I cry I tears I'm hurt. . . but i pray with a smile hope everything will become right again, lord what have i done to make them hate or angry at me~ i feel so numb and stress with everything i have~ still enduring the pain. thought of runing wild for once but i'm scare~. . .

Sweet Dream~ only memories last. last night only a 2hr sleep that 2hr make me recall all the thing we been thought. now don't even have a chance to explain it. why alway gal don't give a chance to talk.

我不断的摸索自己,企图改变一些叹息
我知道你对我的期许,是将来眼光的抵御
你今日无助的词句,都带着明日的讯息
我知道你对我的心意,而我就是有心无力
我还有什么可以给你,我不断的问自己
我不断的想 不断的再找寻
我知道你一直都辛苦,为我默默的付出
就算流泪也不承认你哭,我是生在福中不知福
所以我用尽我的全部,来告诉你我没有认输
还有什么可以给你,我的爹娘我的父母
还有什么可以给你,我的爹娘我的父母!!

内疚. . . . sorry gal

No comments: